Precise News Ticker

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Why I Choose To Be A Conservative

Choosing to be a Conservative came Naturally for me. I did have to Grow up and Mature alittle first.
I wasn't Really into Politics for MOST of My Young Life. I Could Care Less Who the President was or what Congress was doing. It didn't Mean Anything to me. I just Lived My Life without a Caring about How laws were being Passed everyday that Effected My Life and Everyone's Life Around mine too.
I Didn't Really involve Myself with Politics until After the Attack of the World Trade Towers in New York City on Sept. 11th of 2001. I was Shocked and Horrified as were Most Americans on that day. It was a Rude Awakening to Say The Least. That Day Changed My Life Forever.
My Life has Never Been the Same Since.
I Was Impressed and Thankful to how President Bush and New York City's Mayor Rudolph Giuliani Handled Everything in the Aftermath of it all. I Became Much More Motivated to make Sure the Right Leader was Leading and DEFENDING Our Country to the VERY BEST of their Ability.
Years went by and I saw Bush keeping America Safe. The Bush Administration Vowed to Stay on Offense to those Who Still Wanted to Harm Americans instead of sitting back waiting for another Terrorist attack. Just watching Bush Working Hard and doing HIS BEST to Keep America Safe Convinced ME to Think that Bush was a Very Brave Man.I was Proud to give him another Four Years to Keep America Safe and Stay on Offense. I thought he was doing the Right Thing Protecting and Defending America.
That is ANY President's NUMBER ONE PRIORITY!
Presidents are COMMANDER IN CHIEF!
 Presidents are in charge of America's Military. The Best, Most Powerful and Dangerous Military in the Whole World. A United States President's Authority and Influence in the World IS something NOT to be taken lightly. An American President is THE MOST POWERFUL PERSON IN THE WORLD!
 It was during Bush's Campaign for Re-Election Against John Kerry that I really got involved and Wanted Bush to Succeed. I Mostly wanted Bush to Succeed for the reasons I already listed above. I also Liked Bush's Personality and the way he Carried himself. I still liked his Bravery and Courage to Stand up and Fight against Terrorists who Still Hate us and Want to Harm America. That was Important to ME. I thought it was Great that We Found Saddam in a Rat Hole and turned him over to the Iraqi People for Justice. That IS What He Got and That IS What He Deserved.

I Will be Honest with You about another reason why I voted to Re-Elect Bush for a Second Term. I Could NOT Stand John Kerry. I couldn't Find ONE Good Reason to Vote for him. I Couldn't find ONE Good Quality about him that I Liked or Admired or even Personally Connected to AT ALL. NOT EVEN ONE! So that was just one other reason to Vote for Bush as far as I was concerned. A Vote For Bush was a Vote AGAINST KERRY.
This probably doesn't sound NEW or Different to People Who have been following Politics or have been Politically Involved for A LOT Longer than Me but this is My Note about "Why I Choose to be a Conservative".
This is My Story and this is how I really came about following Politics and becoming More and More Politically Involved.
Now I Know by now Some Must be Reading this and thinking to themselves, Why does he keep going on and on talking about Bush for? President Bush was NOT a Strong Conservative Leader. Bush was Far From it but Bush did have a Few Conservative Principles he Held onto. Strong National Defense, Pro Life, Pro Family, Pro Marriage, Christian, and maybe a few More if he was LUCKY! But it wasn't Bush ALONE that Convinced ME to Consider MYSELF a Conservative.

It was also during Bush's Re-Election Run that I had Extra Time to Listen to Conservative Talk Radio for the first time in My Life! I DID Relate to Talk Radio and CONNECT with some of Talk Show Hosts I heard on the Radio. Sean Hannity was the First Talk Radio Personality I heard and is STILL to this day My Absolute Favorite Guy on ALL THINGS POLITICAL that I Like and find Myself Agreeing with MOST of the Time. After Listening to Sean for awhile, I found myself wanting to hear what other Talk Radio Personalities were saying. That Search Led me to Rush Limbaugh, Laura Ingraham, Mark Levin, Micheal Savage, Dennis Miller, Gordon Liddy, and Glenn Beck. I didn't really Bond with Michael Savage or Rush Limbaugh. I Don't DisAgree with them on Substance. I just couldn't handle their Talk Show Personalities. I Still do listen to the rest of the others like Laura Ingraham, Mark Levin, Gordon Liddy, Dennis Miller, and Glenn Beck.
After Consistanting Listening to Conservatitive Talk Radio almost Daily for at least SIX YEARS NOW. It IS Safe to say that I am HOOKED and a Political Junkie at this Point. I Could NOT Argue with You about that. It is Totally TRUE! My Wife Hates it but that's just is the way it IS NOW!It is like My EYES have been OPENED Politically and I HAVE Seen The LIGHT when it comes to what side I am on Politically. It was a NO BRAINER for me to see I NOW LEAN TO THE FAR RIGHT!
Here is what Conservatism is TO ME:

Conservatives Respect The U.S. Constitution.

Conservatives Have a Respect for Life.

Conservatives Want Less Government and MORE Personal Responsibility.

Conservatives are Passionate People Who Believe in Core Principles From The Heart.

Conservatives Support American Troops and ALWAYS Want a STRONG NATIONAL DEFENSE.

Conservatives Fight and Defend Liberty.

Conservatives are Pro-Life and Value EVERY INDIVIDUAL'S RIGHT TO LIFE.

Conservatives Believe in Small, Limited Government Control and Fight For More Power to The People.

Conservatives are More Traditional and "Old Fashioned" in their Belief of being Pro-Marriage or Pro-Family being between ONE MAN and ONE WOMAN.

Conservatives want to Protect and Defend America's Borders fighting Against Illegal Immigration and Favoring a Border Fence WHERE EVER it is NEEDED.

Conservatives want their Politicians to be Fiscally Responsible.

Conservative Politicians SHOULD Fight to give back More Money to Americans because it's the People Who know how to spend their OWN Money Wisely. NOT THE GOVERNMENT!

Conservatives Believe in America Becoming and Maintaining Energy Independence.

Conservatives Recognise America's Huge Volume of Natural Resources that WE CAN and SHOULD be tapping into NOW!

Conservatives Believe in the Free Market/The Private Sector (The American People) because THAT IS America!

Conservatives believe in shrinking the Size of Government, Cutting Taxes and Avoiding Wasteful Government Spending (Especially Wasteful Government DEFICIT SPENDING)

Conservatives Think a Competitive Free Market would be a Much Better Way to "Fix" the Problems with America's Health Care System. Let Americans have Individual Health Savings Accounts, that includes "Catastrophic Insurance" for EVERY American, so People Can Control their Own Health care Choices! Not be Dictated to Which Doctors You can see by Washington Politicians Who Don't Know You Personally or Care about You!

Conservatives Want Parents to Have the Freedom to Choose where their Children get their Education instead of Government Mandating where they Want Your kids to go. I Support Vouchers allowing Parents to make that Choice!

Conservatives Want Supreme Court Judges Who Vow to Recognize that Their Job is to Interpret the Constitution, and NOT Legislate from the Bench!

Conservatives Believe in God and Believe WE were ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL Endowed with UnAilible Rights - Life, Liberty and The Pursuit of Happiness.

Conservatives Understand and Acknowledge America was Built on Christian Morals and Values when Building the Foundation of America.

Conservatives don't see American Citizens as Classes of People, Groups of People or Hyphinated Americans Conservatives See ALL Americans AS AMERICANS! Money, Race, Sex, Creed, Religion or Age have NOTHING to do with WHO YOU ARE!

Conservatives Always Want America to Succeed! Conservatives Want EVERY American to be the Best!

Conservatives are Naturally HAPPY People who Consistently Seek Out HAPPINESS in Their Life!

Conservatives are COMPETITIVE and WANT TO SUCCEED in EVERYTHING they do in Life!My Kind of Conservative Politician Won't Recognise "Global Warming" or "Climate Change" as anything More than a Religion. Some People Choose to Believe in "Global Warming" or "Climate Change", I Personally Believe that it IS still just a Choice to Believe in it or NOT! "Global Warming" aka "Climate Change" is NOT a PROVEN FACT and there is NO CONSENSUS of Scientists Who Truly can Prove it!

As a Side Note, I Also Favor ANY Politician Who Supports Enacting the Fair Tax!
I Do Believe that We NO Longer Want or Need the IRS!
The IRS SHOULD be Shut Down and Never Brought back into Power EVER Again!
A Fair Tax, to ME, Seems to be a MORE FAIR Way of Handling the Taxes the American Government Needs from it's Citizens!
These ARE MY Core Principles that I Value MOST!
It is These American Values that I Treasure and Choose to Stand Up For!
I Will Continue to Follow Conservative Leaders Who Stand For these Issues.
It is these Very Issues that ARE Worth Standing For!
I Hope You were Able to Read through this and See What I was trying to Say!
Please Write me and Let Me Know what You Think and How You Believe!

No comments: