1. Sarah Palin Governor Alaska
2. Jim DeMint Senator South Carolina
3. Mike Pence Congressman Indiana
4. Marco Rubio Senator Florida
5. Allen West Congressman Florida
6. Michelle Bachman Congressman Minnesota
7. Rick Santorum Former Congressman and Senator Pennsylvania
8. Paul Ryan Congressman Wisconsin
9. Mike Lee Senator Utah
10. Scott Walker Governor Wisconsin
11. Newt Gingrich Former Speaker of the House
12. Tom Price Congressman Georgia
13. Steve King Congressman Iowa
14. Tom Coburn Congressman Oklahoma
15. Thad Mccotter Congressman Michigan
16. Jeff Sessions Alabama Senator
17. Bob McDonnell Virginia Governor
18. Rand Paul Senator Kentucky
19. Haley Barbour Governor Mississippi
20. Bobby Jindal Louisiana Governor Louisiana
21. Tim Pawlenty Minnesota Governor
22. Peter Hoekstra Congressman Michigan
23. Mike Rogers Congressman Michigan
24. Peter King Congressman New York
25. John Thune Congressman South Dakota
26. Jan Brewer Governor Arizona
27. Rick Scott Governor Florida
28. Mike Huckabee Former Governor Arkasas
29. Mitt Romney Former Governor Massachussets
30. Mitch Daniels Governor Indiana
31. Hermain Cain president of Godfather's Pizza and president-elect of the National Restaurant Association. An articulate black entrepreneur Georgia
The Names of the Candidates at the Top of My Short List are there for a reason. I Really Like and Trust their Stated Public Positions on the Important Issues that matter to Me. There may be other Candidates out there interested in running for President in 2012. I'd be happy to take a look at those candidates also. Some of these Candidates on My Short List have NOT even mentioned or have ANY Stated Intentions for running for President at this time but they're on My Short List because I'm following their careers and Like what I'm Seeing.
The Last FIVE Names at the Bottom of My Short List are at the BOTTOM because they are NOT Solid Conservative Candidates but because I Would Still Vote for them over Obama. If I had to. They're only on My Short List because they HAVE Shown Interest in Running for President in 2012. They Don't Excite me a Great Deal but I figuered they'd still be Better than Obama.
Donald Trump and Ron Paul were INTENTIONALLY Left Off My Short List ON PURPOSE! I Will Never Consider them Electable or Competent Enough to be on My Short List. So Sorry IF that Offends You. My List. Make Your Own.
So What do You think? Did I Miss Someone? Should I cross somone(s) out? Let Me know.
Thank You So Much.